Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 2009.

The first coldest day of 2009 in NYC!  And we had a bit of snow but as usual, it melted faster than it snowed.  I didn't mind the cold too much because of the snow but once the snow started to melt away into grey slush, the temperature dropped lower and lower.  I was able to snap some snowy pictures before all the snow melted.






In the evening, I met with some friends for dinner in the Greenwich Village area.  I used to hang out in that area and I miss all the neat little restaurants and shops and brownstones.


We had dinner at a great little French restaurant called Tartine.  It's on the corner of 4th Street and 11th Street.  We sat right up at the dessert display.  I totally recommend this restaurant but I must warn you that they do not accept credit cards so better head to the nearest bank or ATM and take out some cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment